Because religion is laughable

And lo, God said

Funny Adam and Eve Garden of Eden cartoon - I don't care how hot it is today!  I don't want you running around without your leaf on!

And lo God said to the man, "Adam, I want you to do something for Me."

"Gladly Lord," replied the man. "What is it?"

"I want you to go down into yonder valley, across the river and over the hill.  On the other side of the hill you will find a cave.  And in the cave you will find a woman..."

"What's a woman, Lord?" asked the man.
And lo God told him what a woman was and then said, "With the woman, I want you to reproduce."

"Reproduce, Lord?" asked the man.

And God explained it to the man, and the man hurried forth into the valley, across the river, over the hill, into the cave, and found the woman. He was back in about five minutes, looking puzzled.

"Lord, what's a headache?"



Funny god adam eden joke