Because religion is laughable

Funny Jesus Memes

Funny Christ Meme - Oh my dad, this page is so offensive
Funny Christ Meme - Oh my dad, this page is so offensive
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - So then I was all like "mom chill out".  I'll be back in like three days tops image
Funny Jesus Meme Pictures - So then I was all like "mom chill out".  I'll be back in like three days tops
Funny Jesus meme joke picture - So he's like, Jesus you got served! And I'm like, bro, the son of man came not to be served, but to serve
Funny Jesus meme joke picture - So he's like, Jesus you got served! And I'm like, bro, the son of man came not to be served, but to serve
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - No, no... Mr Jesus no here image
 Funny Jesus Meme Painting - No, no... Mr Jesus no here
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - BRB Be Right Back image
 Funny Jesus Meme Image - BRB Be Right Back
Funny Jesus Meme Pictures - Resurrection Tomb YOLO Just Kidding image
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - I don't always poo, but when I do ... holy shit
I don't always poo, but when I do ... holy shit
Funny Jesus was a zombie before it was cool meme joke image
was a zombie before it was cool 
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - Crust Almighty! Jesus shares a crusty pizza with a family
Funny Jesus Meme Picture - Crust Almighty! Jesus shares a crusty pizza with a family 

Jesus praying in the garden of Gethsemane picture - Are you there, dad? It's me, you
Jesus praying in the garden of Gethsemane picture - Are you there, dad? It's me, you 
Cheeses crust!.  That pizza is good!  Jesus loves pizza funny pun meme
Cheeses crust!.  That pizza is good!  Jesus loves pizza funny pun meme 
Funny sassy Jesus meme picture - Hay guys I'm back and sassier than ever.  I had to change my url cause my dad found my blog but whatevs
 Funny sassy Jesus meme picture - Hay guys I'm back and sassier than ever.  I had to change my url cause my dad found my blog but whatevs
Funny Jesus Christ teaching disciples meme - This one time I got so hammered... I woke up 3 days later in some cave
 Funny Jesus Christ teaching disciples meme - This one time I got so hammered... I woke up 3 days later in some cave
Cheesus Christ Cheesegrater - our grate Lord
 Cheesus Christ Cheesegrater - our grate Lord
Funny Jesus Christ Meme - Sorry, but your Facebook post didn't receive the standard 1 million "Likes" required to cure your disease.  I'm also going to need that gift basket back
 Funny Jesus Christ Meme - Sorry, but your Facebook post didn't receive the standard 1 million "Likes" required to cure your disease.  I'm also going to need that gift basket back
Just replace this heart with a baked potato and call it a day - funny meme surgeon jesus
Just replace this heart with a baked potato and call it a day - funny meme surgeon jesus
Funny Jesus cartoon - There are starving people all over the world.  How can I show them I care?  Jesus appears on grilled cheese sandwich
Funny Jesus cartoon - There are starving people all over the world.  How can I show them I care?  Jesus appears on grilled cheese sandwich