Because religion is laughable

Funny Atheist Bumper Sticker Quotes

Funny atheist bumper stickers collection picture
Funny atheist bumper stickers collection
"Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Christianity might be a good thing if anyone ever tried it - George Bernard Shaw
Do I believe in the Bible? Hell, I've seen one!
There there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion.
I considered becoming an atheist, but there weren't enough holidays.
My creation myth is better than your creation myth.
Eternal hell awaits those who question God's unconditional love.
What would Jesus do about the obscene wealth of the Catholic Church?
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably meant don't kill them
Militant agnostic - I don't know and neither do you.
No one ever died in the name of atheism.
Don't tell me what to do.  He's not MY prophet!
When religion ruled the world they called it the dark ages.
Religion is a great comfort in a world torn apart by ... religion.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.
Call my religion violent again and I'll kill you.
People who want to share their religious views with you rarely want you to share yours with them.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
The more I study religions the more I'm convinced that man worships only himself."
Funny atheist bumper stickers