Because religion is laughable

Ultimate Religious Pun Collection

Need an ark? Noah guy! funny pun picture
Need an ark? I Noah guy!

Christian bale funny religious pun picture
Christian bale
Dalai Llama funny religious pun picture
Dalai Llama
Cheesus Christ cheese grater. Our grate Lord funny religious pun picture
Cheesus Christ cheese grater. Our grate Lord
Church of Latte-A-Day Saints religious joke picture
Church of Latte-A-Day Saints
Can I tempt you? No, thanks. I'm good. funny religious pun picture
Can I tempt you? No, thanks. I'm good.
No pun in ten did funny religious pun

Ten puns were asked if they believed in god but no pun in ten did.
Have you found Jesus? cartoon picture
Have you found Jesus?
Funny I chews Jesus dinosaur eating Jesus pun
I chews Jesus
Funny Roamin Catholic Religious Pun Picture
Roamin' Catholic
Feeling Down? Come in for a FAITH lift pun picture
Feeling Down? Come in for a FAITH lift
Funny nun pun picture
How many fucks do they give?  Nun!
Funny Practicing Catholic Observant Jew religious cartoon pun picture
Funny Practicing Catholic Observant Jew religious cartoon pun picture
KKK - a load of white sheet funny religion pun
KKK - a load of white sheet 
Moses Hebrews Coffee funny religious pun
How does Moses make coffee?  Hebrews it.
Braise the Lord Jesus pun picture
Braise the Lord!
Funny Jesus Saves Goalkeeper religious pun
Jesus saves!
Funny Jesus Shaves Pun
Jesus Shaves
How do you make holy water pun picture
How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
Difference between a cow and the crucifixion pun picture
What's the difference between a cow and the crucifixion? You can't milk a cow for 2000 Years!


I hope you enjoyed my Ultimate Religious Pun Collection.  Please share.