Because religion is laughable

Funny Family Thanksgiving Prayer Joke

Funny Family Thanksgiving Prayer Joke Picture
 Funny Family Thanksgiving Prayer Joke Picture

I am a firm believer that the family who prays together stays together. I know its a corny saying, but it is true, so I encourage my children to pray before they go to bed, at mealtimes, and whenever there is a need.

Angelica however does not want to pray; I don't what it is, but try as we will she refuses point blank to pray. My wife thought she might be possessed but I told her not to be silly, that this house was under the protection of the Almighty.

Then today, at Thanksgiving, with all the extended family gathered around, she astonishingly began to say grace: “Dear Lord, thank you for the food you give us, and the nice things you give usAnd Lord, please provide clothes for the children in Africa, and all those naked ladies on Daddy's computer."