Because religion is laughable

Funny Heaven Complaint Joke

Funny KKK Black St Peter Cartoon Pearly Gates
 Funny KKK Black St Peter Cartoon Pearly Gates Heaven Joke

"St Peter, I'd like to register a complaint."

The old man paused from his writing in the Book of Life and raised a quizzical, bushy, white eyebrow at me, "About heaven? Can't say that has happened to me before."

I nodded, "Yes, about heaven. I have come across a great injustice: my lifelong friend Joe and I are neighbours, but while he gets to share a room (and who knows what else) with Marilyn Monroe, I got Mrs Froom from up the road! You know, the one with the moustache!"

He smiled sympathetically, "Well, you do know that in heaven it is not all about rewards - there are some consequences too. You did some bad things on earth so your 'punishment' (we don't really like to use that word here) is Mrs Froom."

"But," I protested, "Joe was certainly no better than me! How come he gets Marilyn Monroe?"

St Peter grinned, "Ah, you see, he is her punishment."

(Source: Joke Inside)