Because religion is laughable

Sisters of St Francis Whorehouse

 Funny Catholic Nun Whorehouse Prostitution Joke Picture

I had been driving all day and was starting to flag, when suddenly a sign flashed by: "SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 10 MILES".  I attributed it to my tired imagination and gave it no further thought.  However, soon I saw a second sign: "SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 5 MILES".

All tiredness forgotten, and my interest piqued, I accelerated, and soon found myself in the parking lot of a large stone building.  A plaque next to the front door read: "SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS".  I got out the car and rang the bell.

An old nun in a long black habit answered the door. "What may we do for you, my son?"

"Well," I replied, "I saw the signs alongs the highway, and wondered if we could do business."

"Certainly," replied the nun.  "Please place $100 in the cup, then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway."

I placed the money in the cup with mounting excitement, walked quickly down the dark hallway, and slipped through the wooden door, pulling it shut behind me.

As the door clicked behind me, and my eyes adjusted, I realised that I was back in the parking lot.

I turned in dismay, and then saw a sign on the door:

GO IN PEACE.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED
BY THE SISTERS OF ST FRANCIS
SERVES YOU RIGHT, SINNER

 Funny Catholic Nun Whorehouse Joke Picture